Get the scoop on where and how to buy tickets to events at Snapdragon Stadium in San Diego, California.
Search for tickets online »
Snapdragon Stadium Box Office
The Snapdragon Stadium ticket office is located next to the Southeast Gate
. The closest street is Victory Drive.
Ticket Office Hours
The ticket office at the stadium is open from Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (10AM to 5PM). On game days, the Snapdragon Box Office will usually open 2 hours prior to the event start time. However there may be exceptions which will be noted. Note: hours are subject to change due to events and holidays such as Thanksgiving.
You have many options online to buy tickets to events at Snapdragon Stadium:
San Diego Wave
San Diego Wave Ticket Guide and tickets to the NWSL Championship
San Diego Legion
San Diego Legion Rugby Guide - Legion Season Tickets
Aztecs Football Guide - Official Ticket Site - SeatGeek - VividSeats - Aztecs Season Tickets
Aftermarket Inventory and DealsAlways check for deals and last-minute availability from resellers and after-market sales.
View the Snapdragon Seating Chart and our guide to the best places to sit.
Check the view from your section »
Mobile TicketingOnly mobile tickets are accepted at Snapdragon and screenshots and PDFs of tickets will not be accepted. Highly recommend downloading the Snapdragon Stadium app in advance.
GroupsThe more, the merrier. Learn about hosting groups & private events at Snapdragon Stadium. For more details, reach out to Snapdragon event services directly.
Group SpacesHere is a brief overview of venues for your group at Snapdragon.
- Cox Business Club — Steps from the field, Snapdragon Stadium's largest indoor venue with private restrooms, TVs, bars and more.
- San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance Club (West Club) — The West Club private space with direct access to concourse and seating.
- Dos Equis Club (East Club) — The locally inspired ambiance of East Club is said to take you on a "trip to North Park." Amenities include a large open-air patio with incredible views of the field.
- Sycuan Piers — Iconic, fully outdoor venue with views of Mission Valley and Snapdragon Stadium.
- Cutwater Bar — High up, just beneath the scoreboard overlooking the field, this space has a comparatively smaller reception capacity with a max of 50 guests.
- Dos Equis Bar — Outdoor space with views of the field and access to food trucks.
- Sycuan Founders Club — Smaller, more intimate venue for groups up to 40 people.
- Kaiser Permanente Thrive Park — A seven-acre park ideal for larger events.
- Toyota Terrace — Semi-private premium seating in the corner of the stadium.
Group TicketsFor Aztecs group tickets, call 619-283-SDSU. For San Diego Wave FC, email email@example.com.
Make the most of events and games at San Diego's Snapdragon Stadium. This site is an independently operated and reader-supported guide, a hobby site not affiliated with Snapdragon, SDSU or any sports organizations. These pages contain affiliate links so that we may receive compensation from our advertisers if you choose to purchase certain products, at no additional cost to you. It is paid by the advertisers and helps keep our site running. Please contact us about info posted on this website.